Sunday, November 28, 2010

LASSALEcollage ♥

River Lane Amore 07, Paris, France
LASSALE COLLAGE
school of art and fashion
xx-street numb.07, Paris, France

8 November 2010,

Dear sir/madam,
I am writting this applicatio to apply as a student at your school. I am 14 year old girl who loves to create and design new revolution of fashion. I am the youngest child in my family, I have an older brother and of course my beloved parents.

I love fashion, no only wear one but also make and design one. Mostly on my spare time, I like to read fashion magazine, or even search in the internet about what's new fashion world and after then usually I design and skecth some more pictures from the picture I've seen.

I really hope that I can study in your school because I'm really interested by your educational activities. I'm interested by your your way of teaching, your way to teach the right and precise technique. I'm even interested by the way you help the student to understand more by take them for a field trip or something.

I've been achieving some awards and achivements from the first, I've been achieving a TOP art school graduation certificate, I've also have achieve lots of first prizes in fashion competitions, also gold medals.

I think that I can give you a good impacts on your school, I can help some students too, I'll try my best to give the bestest result. So please accept me on your school.

Your sicerely,
Fenny S.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment